If you could keep your horses turned out to graze on quality pasture, and you had the ability to rotate pasture from time to time, there would be few demands on their digestive systems. Your horses would most likely get all the nutrition and care they need. But in the world of competition, and when land resources are limited, this is not practical. If any of the following lifestyles apply to your horses, then it’s likely they can benefit from the specialised nutrients in SUCCEED:
- Confined to a stable 6 or more hours a day
- Exercised regularly, especially rigorously
- Travels to events or competitions once per month or more
- Fed two or three times per day
- Used as a stallion or brood mare
- Turned out to graze for less than 18
hours per day
- Fed hard feeds such as processed grain, pellets, or sweet feed
- A foal facing the challenges of development, weaning or sales prep
All of this, while inherent in most horses’ care and often necessary for performance horses, works against the natural, healthy function of the equine digestive tract.
SUCCEED is your secret weapon for equine digestive health. Its unique blending of nutritional ingredients promotes a healthy digestive process including stomach and hindgut, despite a lifestyle that can be a hindrance.